STEMPLOY works to connect our most qualified STEM Women with employers looking to hire.
Are you a business, organization or institution looking to employ qualified, experienced STEM professionals? STEMPLOY can help.
When you register your business with STEMPLOY your business will be added to our directory and you and your HR staff will be able to
- View STEM Women profiles
- Post job opportunities in the STEMPLOY Job Board
- Attend networking events where you will have an opportunity to meet potential employees face-to-face
- Access upcoming training courses and new curriculum that may be beneficial for existing staff members
STEMPLOY relies on the support of businesses and organizations to help fund the training and development of STEM Women. Your business or institution can join our mission by becoming a Sponsor.
Below are the three ways that you can offer assistance:
- Student Sponsor – Provide student scholarship or award for a STEM Intern.
- Training Sponsor – Donate resources or make a monetary donation that will help facilitate our ongoing training courses.
- Event Sponsor – Partner and provide on-site support, speakers or materials at upcoming STEMPLOY events.
As a STEMPLOY Sponsor, in addition to the Stemployer benefits, your business will also receive:
- Prominent logo space on STEMPLOY homepage and event promotional materials
- A booth at the STEMPLOY Job Fair which is held during the Annual Conference
- First notice of STEM women entering the network
If you would like to become a sponsor, contact us today!